Informatics M. Sc. (in progress)
- Machine Learning
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Basic Mathematical Tools for Imaging and Visualization
- Cognitive Systems
- Efficient Algorithms and Data Structures I
- Compiler Construction
- Machine Learning in Music Generation (Interdisciplinary Project)
- Interactive Recommender Systems (Seminar)
- System Administration (Lab Course)
Informatics B. Sc.Minor in Psychology
- Introduction to Informatics
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems and System Software
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Theory of Computation
- Functional Programming and Verification
- Real-time Computer Graphics
- Interaction Design
- Computer Security
- Discrete Structures
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Probability Theory
- Numerical Programming
- Automatic Code Generation from Spreadsheets (Bachelor’s Thesis)
- Analysis of Software Bugs (Seminar)
- Google Android (Lab Course)
- Introduction to Psychology
- Methods and Methodology of Empirical Psychology
- Fundamentals of General Psychology
- Human Factors in Engineering
I love trying out shiny new tech and have been building software commercially since I was 15. These are the areas and technologies I am most familiar with.
My first experiences were with desktop applications and mobile apps, but as the industry shifts towards web apps that can run anywhere, they’ve become part of my preferred tech stack over the years.
Usability is the top priority when I’m building something, and I like to think that I have a natural intuition for it. I usually prototype my user interfaces in software such as Balsamiq Wireframes. Academically, I have some experience in this area too: I minored in psychology during my undergraduate studies and have taken courses in HCI, where I learned how to conduct user studies.
Automating CI/CD can be a hassle at first but is well worth the payoff.
I’ve been taking some machine learning courses during my Master’s and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals, though I could use more practical experience in this area.
I like playing table tennis and badminton (despite not being good at it), reading books (particularly science fiction), and traveling (though the pandemic put a dampener on that). Writing is also something I enjoy, and I have been writing articles for Impulsiv, the magazine of the Student Council, since 2017.
My favorite pastime, however, is listening to classical music and playing the piano. Check out some of my performances below!